Location and how to get to us
Situated in the beautiful rural surroundings of Cullentragh, Glenfarne at 170m with spectacular views West towards Sligo and East to Enniskillen in Northern Ireland, the ever changing skies down the valley never fails to impress-no matter what the season.
- 2kms from Glenfarne village with Clancy’s grocer shop and restaurant and McHugh’s pub.
- A short 9kms to the historic town of Manorhamilton with its many shops, pubs and historic ‘Castle’.
- 48kms to the city of Sligo with its where the famous English poet, WB Yeat’s
- 40kms in the other direction will bring you to the city of Enniskillen in Northern Ireland.
- 90kms to Knock Airport (1 15min drive) and 3 hours drive to Dublin Airport